Outperforms, Outlasts, Outshines
A total eclipse of conventional solar.
SunPower, based in California, uses their Maxeon® solar cell technology to make more solar energy from every drop of sunshine.
Factor in SunPower’s elegant styling and impressive durability, and it’s no wonder they outshine the rest.
If you’re going solar, go all the way. SunPower solar panels are designed to wake up earlier, work harder, and turn off later in the day. So you can make the most of abundant solar energy and save more for longer with SunPower solar panels.
SunPower Maxeon Quality Cells
All solar products are not equal. Compared to a conventional panel, Maxeon solar cells are fundamentally better, producing 70% more energy over 25 years.
Solid copper foundation adds massive strength
- Ultra pure silicon delivers optimal power conversion
- Mirrored backsheet capture more of the sun’s energy
- World record efficiency of 24.2% delivers 44% more power per square foot
Better Looking Solar Panels
SunPower Signature™ Black solar panels make a statement while reducing your monthly energy statement.
- SunPower panels have a sleek black profile and no grid lines
- All black frames and rails blend seamlessly into the aesthetics of your roof
- Anti-reflective coating produces more energy and results in a shadow-like appearance.
SunPower is Better by Design
SunPower solar systems are engineered and tested to stand up to world’s harshest conditions: temperature swings, battering winds, humidity, hail and more.
That’s why only 1 in 20,000 SunPower panels are returned under warranty and the only panels to have been certified to have a useful life of more than 40 years.
SunPower is the only manufacturer to offer a combined 25-year product and performance warranty guaranteeing a minimum 87% of original performance in year 25.
One 1 in 20,000 SunPower panels are returned under warranty, but in the rare even there is a problem SunPower’s warranty covers removal, shipping and replacement costs.
Solar Installation Options
We will help you identify the best locations but solar can be installed on your roof, over your parking lots or on vacant land.
- Roof Mount – Easy and affordable installation that uses dead roof space to improve your cash flow.
- Solar Canopy – Turn your parking lot into a power plant and provide shade, rain protection and electric car charging.
- Ground Mount – Convert a hill, field or vacant lot into a solar system and start saving today.